Welcome To Westchester Eye Care
This practice is the realization of a dream that started back in high school. I realized years ago that I wanted to become both an optometrist and a business owner. To me, those two things went hand in hand. Like many small business owners, I have my own story of my struggle to make it to where I am today. The main reason I wanted to be a business owner was so I could effect change and the quality of care my patients experience. I, like many of you, have become increasingly frustrated with the lack of time and care given patients across all healthcare settings.
My goal is to provide you with the highest quality of care. What does this mean?
I will strive to:
● Give you the personal attention you deserve
● Do my very best to solve your problems
● Make you feel comfortable
● Provide you with the highest quality and most appropriate products for your needs
● Respect your time; your time is valuable just like mine
● Keep up with the newest technology to provide consistent cutting edge care.
● Respect you, listen to you, and talk to you like a person
● Be available for you when you need me
I am always open and hopeful to receive feedback from people with whom I’ve had the pleasure of working with. If there is anything we can do better please let us know. Also, it would be great to hear your positive feedback when our customer service is exceptional. Like I said earlier, I’m doing this to effect change, help me serve you better!
We look forward to serving you!